How do I register my Dlink products?
The Customer shall register the products in D-Link Support website http://dsms.dlink.co.in/dsms/nbd/ within 30 days from the date of purchase. The Customer shall log Service Complaints through online http://dsms.dlink.co.in/dsms/nbd/ or by email: [email protected] or by Phone 0832 668 9999.
How do I register my Dlink router?
How to sign up mydlink?
- Go to the mydlink support page and download the setup wizard specific to your model and operating system.
- Launch the setup wizard and follow the instructions to set up the device.
- Sign up for a D-Link account.
How do I claim warranty on my Dlink router?
WAYS TO CONNECT
- Call D-Link Agent. Dial – 1860 233 3999 and speak to our engineer for instant support.
- Write to us & Send Email. Share your feedback/
- Find Service Center. Visit your nearest D-Link service center for swift support.
- Check Warranty Status. Learn about D-Link warranty policy & saftey information.
How do I setup my Dlink wireless camera?
Step 1: On your smartphone or tablet, make sure you turn on Bluetooth and connect via Wi-Fi to the wireless router you want to connect the camera to. Step 2: Launch the mydlink Lite app on your device. Step 3: Tap Add a New Camera. Step 4: On the QR Code Setup screen, tap Yes.
What is the IP address of D-Link router?
IP address of the router, default is 192.168. 0.1.
How do I check my Dlink router warranty?
Please visit http://rma.dlink.com/status.aspx to check the status of your warranty claim.
How long is D-Link warranty?
Any out of warranty replaced or repaired product or part has a ninety (90) days warranty or the remainder of the initial warranty period, whichever is longer….
|Consumer Products||Warranty Period (Spare Part Cover 1 year Only)|
|Smart Switch||DES-12xx/11xx, DGS-12xx/11xx & DXS-xxxx series||Limited Lifetime|
Is D-Link a Chinese company?
From relatively modest beginnings in Taiwan, the company has grown since 1986 into an award-winning global brand with over 2000 employees in 60 countries.