How do I redeem my HSBC reward points in Oman?
Redeeming your rewards points is just a step away. For details on total rewards points collected and redeemed, call the Rewards Call Centre on 24762762. The rewards points you collect on your HSBC Advance Credit Card will be featured on your card statement every month.
How do I check my HSBC points?
How to check your reward points?
- Phone banking facility: Call HSBC customer care number on 1860 108 7788.
- Internet Banking: Customers can log in to their internet banking portal to check their reward points.
- Credit card monthly statements: The credit card statement will show the number of earned reward points.
How do I earn HSBC credit card points?
Eligible credit cardholders of HSBC will earn reward points : Platinum Credit Card, 5 points per ₹100 spent at MakeMyTrip, 1.5 points per ₹100 spent at other merchants, Signature Credit Card, Get 10 points per ₹100 spent at MakeMyTrip, Get 4 points, per ₹100 spent at other merchants, Turbo Points: Get 15 points / ₹100 …
Does HSBC Premier include airport lounge access?
Your Premier Credit Card also comes with Get access to more than 750 airport lounges worldwide with LoungeKeyLoungeKey This link will open in a new window. Just show your Premier Credit Card at the door. Lounges charge £20 per person per visit, subject to availability.
Do HSBC points expire?
HSBC Reward points do not expire as long as your account is in good standing. However HSBC, like most rewards programs, reserves the right to cancel your rewards at any time.
How much are HSBC points worth?
0.5 cents per point
At a minimum, HSBC Rewards points are worth 0.5 cents per point (cpp) each when redeemed against eligible travel purchases (i.e., purchases made from merchants that are classified in the Mastercard network as airlines, car rental agencies, hotels, cruise lines, passenger railways, tour operators, timeshares and travel …
How do you redeem cash back rewards?
How to Redeem Cash Back Rewards
- Receive a statement credit. The cash back gets applied to your credit card’s balance.
- Request a check. The issuer sends you a check for your cash back rewards.
- Transfer rewards to a bank account.
- Use your cash rewards as rewards points.
What happens when you redeem cash rewards?
When you earn a certain amount of cash back, some card issuers will automatically give you a statement credit. Other issuers will allow you to schedule cash transfers to your bank account or send a check when your rewards reach a certain threshold.