How do I log into my NETGEAR n300 wireless router?
Log in to the router. NETGEAR genie displays. If you do not see genie, enter www.routerlogin.net in the address field of the web browser. When prompted, enter admin for the user name and password for the password. Follow the genie steps to connect to the web.
Where do I find the IP address on my NETGEAR router?
How do I locate my router’s IP address?
- Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to your router’s network.
- Enter the router user name and password. The user name is admin. The default password is password.
- Select ADVANCED. Your router’s IP address displays under Router Information.
Where can I find the IP address on my router?
Find Your Router IP Address on Android
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi Settings.
- Tap and hold on your connected network and select Manage Network Settings.
- Check the box next to Show Advanced Options.
- Select Static under IP Settings.
- Your router IP address is listed under the Gateway section.
How do I reset my Netgear WNR2000 to factory settings?
To reset the Netgear WNR2000 to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Turn on router.
- Press Restore Factory Settings button for at least 5 seconds.
- Restart of the device is automatically executed.
- Restoration of standard settings is finished.
How do I access my NETGEAR router without Internet?
- Connect a wired ethernet cable from your computer to the router.
- Connect it to the LAN, the ports numbered 1,2,3,4.
- You may want to check if your network card is set to DHCP, Start -> Run -> ncpa.cpl -> right click NIC -> Properties -> Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) -> Properties.
How do I know the IP address of my wifi?
In your Network settings, choose Wi-Fi from the left-side menu and click Advanced in the bottom-right corner of the window. Then choose the TCP/IP tab in the next window. There you’ll find your IP address under Router.