How do I insert text in Publisher 2010?
To insert a text box:
- On the Ribbon, select the Insert tab, then locate the Text group.
- Click the Draw Text Box command. The Draw Text Box command.
- The cursor will turn into crosshairs . Click anywhere onyour publication and drag your mouse to create the text box.
- You can now start typing inside the text box.
How do you stack text in Publisher?
Stack text vertically by using WordArt
- On the Insert tab, click WordArt.
- Select a style from the gallery, and then click OK.
- In the Edit WordArt Text dialog box, type the text that you want, stacked the way you want it (press Enter after each word or letter), and then click OK.
How do I stretch text in Publisher?
8 Right click the text box-2 Right-click the text box and select “Best Fit” if you also want to stretch the text inside the text box. Publisher increases or decreases the size of the text so that it fills the entire box. As you add or remove text, Publisher automatically adjusts the text size so that it fills the box.
How do you use pull out quotes?
How to Use Pull Quotes
- Choose Appropriate Snippets for Pull Quotes.
- Keep Pull Quotes Brief and to the Point.
- Keep Pull Quotes Visually Short.
- Make Pull Quotes Stand Apart From the Accompanying Text.
- Do Not Place the Pull Quote Too Close to the Text Quoted.
- Be Consistent With the Style Used for Pull Quotes.
How can you add insert text in MS Publisher?
To insert a text box in Publisher, click the “Home” tab in the Ribbon. Then click the “Draw Text Box” button in the “Objects” button group. Alternatively, to insert a text box in Publisher, click the “Insert” tab in the Ribbon. Then click the “Draw Text Box” button in the “Text” button group.
How do I add a line to a text box in Publisher?
Right-click the text box, click Format Text Box, and then click the Colors and Lines tab. . Make sure no other buttons are selected so that the options you select for the line affect only the center vertical line. Under Line, select the options you want for the center line, and then click OK.
What are ligatures in Publisher?
Ligatures. Ligatures are connections between characters, such as between th or ff creating essentially one character out of two. Standard ligatures will only use the most common combination of letters.
What is the use of wrap text in Publisher?
You can control the way text flows around a picture or WordArt in a publication. By changing the flow of text, you can change the relationship between the text and the picture.
What does a pull quote look like?
In graphic design, a pull quote (also known as a lift-out pull quote) is a key phrase, quotation, or excerpt that has been pulled from an article and used as a page layout graphic element, serving to entice readers into the article or to highlight a key topic.