How do I get rid of input display on my Sony TV?
Hide the input.
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under General settings, select Watching TV.
- Under Watching TV, select External inputs.
- Under External inputs, select Manage inputs.
- Select the input.
- Select Display.
- Under Display, select Hide.
How do I get rid of the HDMI symbol on my Sony TV?
Can I turn off or disable the Info Banner display on my TV?
- On the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Preferences.
- Select Setup.
- Select Info Banner.
- Select Hidden. If you want less information to appear on your screen, select Small.
How do I get rid of the banner on the bottom of my TV?
The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Channels & Inputs → Info banner → set to disable.
- Select Watching TV → Info banner → Hidden or set to disable.
- Select Channels → Info banner → Hidden or Off.
- Select Channel setup → Info banner → Off or set to disable.
How do I get rid of the writing on my TV?
Turn Closed Captions On and Off
- From the Home screen, use the directional pad on the TV Remote and select Settings.
- Select General, and then select Accessibility.
- Select Caption Settings, and then select Caption to turn captions On. Select it again to turn them Off.
How do I get my Sony Bravia TV off demo mode without remote?
To turn off the Demo mode, press and hold the HOME or MENU button on the TV for more than 10 seconds. The message Demo mode: Off will appear on the screen. NOTE: If holding the HOME or MENU button for 10 seconds does not work, press and holding the CH/INPUT button for 10 seconds.
Why does HDMI keep popping up on my TV?
This handshake error is usually caused by your HDMI cable becoming damaged or bent. If the cable is not properly attached to a firm port, a pop-up may occur as a form of error. Another reason for this problem is that other devices you have hooked up to your monitor via HDMI are dropping out and need updating.
How do I turn off the writing on my TV screen?
How to Turn Off Closed Captioning on a TV
- Aim your remote control at your television. Video of the Day.
- Press the menu button on your remote control. A menu with several options will pop up on your television screen.
- Scroll through the menu and find the “closed caption” option.
How do I get rid of pop up on my smart TV?
To remove this feature the TV has to be set in HOME mode instead of STORE mode. To do this go into the SETUP menu then scroll down to LOCATION. Using the left or right arrow keys change STORE to HOME and the pop ups should no longer appear on the screen.
How do I turn off Closed Caption?
Go to your Android device’s Settings. Tap Accessibility, followed by Captions. Slide the on/off toggle to On. Adjust readability settings as desired.
How do you turn off live caption?
Step 1: Press the volume button. Step 2: Under the volume controls, tap the Live Caption button again to disable it.
How do I factory reset my Sony TV?
- Once you’re past the initial setup, go to Home → Settings → Storage & reset → Factory data reset → Erase everything → Yes.
- The TV will perform a Factory Data Reset again. After the factory reset process completes, the TV will start the Initial Setup. This time, take your time to complete your preferred settings.
How do I reset my Sony TV without a remote?
Manual Factory Reset with buttons (Android TV & Google TV)…Power cycle (ALL TVs)
- Unplug the television power cord from the electrical outlet. Leave it unplugged for 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet.
- If the TV doesn’t start up, use the Power button on the TV to turn it on.