How do I get a Gamca medical appointment?
Book Online GAMCA Medical Test Appointment in 6 Steps
- Firstly, you need to write your first name and last name.
- Then you need to enter passport number, type of VISA that you have obtained, Job title, passport issue date, issue place, expiry date of passport, date of birth, and the date of medical appointment.
What is Gamca approved?
GAMCA Medical Centre Gamca or GCC Approved Medical Centers Association is a mandatory medical examination that you have to pass before travelling to GCC countries for employment, for applying residence visa or higher studies. It has to be done from the medical centers assigned by gamca.
What are the documents required for Gamca medical test for Oman?
Oman Medical Rs 1500 Our fess for Gamca online Registration. Documents required: * Appointment slip * Original Passport + photocopy * 8 passport size photos blue background. * Rs 5000 you have to pay at center for test.
How do I get a Gamca medical slip online?
The expatriates can log onto the GAMCA website (www.gcchmc.org) and generate their own medical slip for the medical check up by means of online payment, which comes up to $10. The website will provide you with the name and address of the medical centre that will conduct your medical check up.
What are the documents required for Gamca medical test for Kuwait?
- GCC Medical Test Registration Slip.
- Original Passport.
- Photocopy of Passport.
- Passport Photo (Blue Background: Two or Three Nos.)
Can I change Gamca medical Centre?
The applicant can’t choose the medical center since the medical center is assigned automatically as per the selected city and country. Can the applicant change the city after generating the slip? Change of city is possible after the expiry of the current appointment slip, and the validity of the slip is 21 days.
Which country Gamca medical?
What is GAMCA? GAMCA full form is (GCC Approved Medical Centers Association). For those who want to go in GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Qatar) for job purpose, need to pass GAMCA medical examination.
What is the validity period of Gamca medical report?
The fit report is valid for 90 days in case unfit you will have a ban for 6 months. You can travel to your destination country after receiving a positive GAMCA medical report from authorized GAMCA Centres.
Is Gamca required for UAE?
There are a total of 6 GCC countries that requires Gamca for visa approval. They are UAE, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, and Oman.
How do I change my Gamca medical Center?
- The applicant should Contact the medical center and ask them to submit change request as change candidate details or as change Medical exam request.
- Ask the medical center for the change request number and change request submission date.
- The change request is for free and the applicant shouldn’t pay any money for it.
How can I check my Gamca medical result?
How Can I check Gamca medical status online?
- Open google and search for Gamca or Gcchmc.
- Click on the official website of Gamca which is – https://v2.gcchmc.org.
- At the menu bar click on check candidate status.
- Enter your passport number and nationality and click on generate.
How much is the medical fee in Kuwait?
Expats in Kuwait will have to pay a $33 (KD10) fee to access medical treatment in what is the second hike in healthcare fees for foreigners since 2017. The aim of the fee increase is to cut congestion at public hospitals and allow government-run clinics to take in more patients, Kuwait’s health ministry said.
Are there any gamca approved medical examination centers in India?
GAMCA Approved Medical Examination Centers in INDIA. Gamca medical Available in all metro City.
Where can I get gamca slip in India?
Gamca centers are available in major cities of India and all other countries. Once have booked an appointment, gamca slip will be valid for the next 30days so you can go any days within that period and perform Medical.
What is gamca and who need gamca?
What is Gamca? Gamca is a medical checkup for GCC countries which include Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, and United Arab emirates. Who need Gamca? If you got job opportunity from any gulf country then you need to clear Gamca test. In short, if you are holding an employment visa then it’s a must.
How do I select a Medical Center in gamca?
You can not select a Medical center but can choose a nearby city. Gamca centers are available in major cities of India and all other countries.