How do I enable IIS Manager?
Enabling IIS and required IIS components on Windows 10
- Open Control Panel and click Programs and Features > Turn Windows features on or off.
- Enable Internet Information Services.
- Expand the Internet Information Services feature and verify that the web server components listed in the next section are enabled.
- Click OK.
Can not find Internet Information Services IIS Manager?
Press the Windows Key and type Windows Features, select the first entry Turn Windows Features On or Off. Make sure the box next to IIS is checked. If it is not checked, check it. This might take a few minutes, but this will install everything you need to use IIS.
Where is Internet Information Services IIS Manager?
To open IIS Manager from the Start screen
- On the Start screen, click Control Panel.
- Click System and Security, and then click Administrative Tools.
- In the Administrative Tools window, double-click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
How do I enable IIS features?
- In Windows, navigate to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > Turn Windows features on or off (left side of the screen).
- Select the Internet Information Services checkbox. Select OK.
What is IIS Manager?
The IIS Manager tool allows web administrators to modify website options, such as default pages, error pages, logging settings, security settings, and performance optimizations. IIS can serve both standard HTML webpages and dynamic webpages, such as ASP.NET applications and PHP pages.
How do I enable Internet Information Services?
How do I know if IIS is working?
go to Start->Run type inetmgr and press OK. If you get an IIS configuration screen. It is installed, otherwise it isn’t. You can also check ControlPanel->Add Remove Programs , Click Add Remove Windows Components and look for IIS in the list of installed components.
How do I restart IIS?
How to reset Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Select the Windows Start icon.
- In the search box, type cmd.
- Right-click on cmd.exe and select Run as administrator.
- At the command prompt, type IISRESET.
- Press Enter.
- When Internet services successfully restarted appears, type exit.
- Press Enter.
How do I enable IIS Manager in Windows Server 2016?
Enabling IIS and required IIS components on Windows Server 2016 (Standard/DataCenter)
- Open Server Manager and click Manage > Add Roles and Features.
- Select Role-based or feature-based installation and click Next.
- Select the appropriate server.
- Enable Web Server (IIS) and click Next.