How do I contact HSBC Malta?
Use the service
- HSBC Premier. +356 2148 9100. Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- HSBC Advance. +356 2148 9101. Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Personal banking. +356 2380 2380.
How do I contact HSBC business?
03457 60 60 60 We’re open Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm and Saturday, 8am to 2pm (subject to change over certain periods).
How do I close my HSBC Malta account?
Ways to close an account
- Login into online banking and select ‘Secure Message’.
- Select ‘Send a message’
- Select ‘General Enquiries’
- Select the relevant account.
- Please specify you wish to close the account so that one of our team can assist you with the request.
How many branches does HSBC have in Malta?
HSBC Bank Malta plc is the Maltese subsidiary of the British multinational banking and financial services company HSBC. The company is headquartered in Qormi and operates over 30 branches and offices throughout the islands of Malta and Gozo.
How do I chat with HSBC?
Have a chat with us
- Log on to mobile banking in the app.
- Select the ‘Support’ tab.
- Select ‘Chat with us’.
What is HSBC address UK?
HSBC UK Head Office Address. 8 Canada Square, London E14 5HQ.
Can I close a HSBC account online?
Login to your HSBC online banking account. Look for and select the ‘Chat’ tab. Chat online with a customer service agent and request to close your account.
What banks are in Malta?
Top Banks in Malta
- Bank of Valletta. Bank of Valletta was founded in 1974 and is headquartered in Santa Venera.
- HSBC Bank Malta. HSBC Bank Malta plc, a subsidiary of HSBC Europe BV, is the leading international banking and financial services group in Malta.
- IIG Bank.
- Akbank TAS.
- FCM Bank.