How do I contact BU admissions?
- Admissions. 617-353-2300. [email protected]
- International Admissions. 617-353-2300. [email protected]
- Housing. 617-353-3511. [email protected]
- Student Accounting Services. 617-353-2264. [email protected]
- Financial Assistance. 617-353-2965. [email protected]
- Public Relations (for interview requests) 617-353-2240. [email protected]
How hard is it to get into Boston University as an international student?
* Students who are most competitive for admission will have a composite score of at least 90-100 and minimum scores of 20 in each section. The Board of Admissions looks closely at the score for each section as well as for consistency across all subscores within each single language proficiency test.
Is it hard to get into Boston University?
The acceptance rate at Boston University is 22.1%. For every 100 applicants, 22 are admitted. This means the school is very selective. If you meet Boston University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other components of the application, you have a great shot at getting in.
Is Boston University good for international students?
How Does Boston U Serve International Students? Overall, Boston U is among the top schools for students from outside the United States. They are ranked 7th out of 1,232 in our Overall Best U.S. Colleges & Universities for International Students.
Can an average student get into Boston University?
Admitted students rank, on average, in the top 6 percent of their high school class.
Why is Boston College ranked so low?
At nearby Boston University, the school’s low ranking is due to several similar factors – a lack of student confidence in administrative support for speech, a censorious campus culture, and restrictive written policies.
How do I submit my application to Boston University?
This can be uploaded via the Common or Coalition Application, uploaded to the MyBU Portal under the “Application Status” page, or faxed to 617-353-5334. PDF is our required file format. Boston University will adopt a test optional policy for first-year applicants applying for fall 2022/spring 2023.
Does Boston University have a test optional policy?
Boston University will adopt a test optional policy for first-year applicants applying for fall 2022/spring 2023. This policy applies to all undergraduate schools and colleges at Boston University as well as all scholarship programs.
Where can I get directions to BU campus?
Admissions Offices Search or browse the comprehensive BU Maps to get directions and locations for campus offices, buildings, and area businesses. BU Maps The Boston University Police Department provides full-time, professional law enforcement and a wide variety of public services. BU Police
Does Boston University require the TOEFL or IELTS?
International students will be required to submit the TOEFL, IELTS, or DuoLingo English Test as the primary means for evaluating English-language proficiency. Prospective students and applicants must decide for themselves whether or not to include standardized test scores with their application for admission to Boston University.