How do I change the default audio device in VLC?
About This Article
- Click the Tools menu.
- Click Preferences.
- Select Simple.
- Click Audio.
- Enter your preferred audio language.
- Set your subtitle preferences.
- Click OK.
How do I change the device on VLC?
How to configure VLC Player to Output through a Specified Device
- Open VLC Player and then open the Preferences.
- Select All under Show settings.
- Click on Output modules under Audio.
- Select Win32 waveOut extension output from the dropdown menu.
- Click on WaveOut under Output modules in the left pane.
How does VLC choose audio?
How to change the audio language in VLC media player?
- To change the audio language in VLC, just open the multi-language video in VLC media player.
- Right-click in that video and click “Audio” and choose “Audio Track”.
How do I change my default audio device?
In the search box on the taskbar, type control panel, then select it from the results. Select Hardware and Sound from the Control Panel, and then select Sound. On the Playback tab, select and hold (or right-click) the listing for your audio device, select Set as Default Device, and then select OK.
How do I change the default audio track in mp4?
- Open video in Avidemux.
- In “Audio -> Select track” choose only one track you need.
- In “output format” select “mp4 muxer”
- Save the file using “File -> Save as”
How do I use headphones with VLC?
open vlc with your movie ready to play. Right mouse button on the vlc interface anywhere on the movie. select audio then audio device. you have 3 options default, headphones and speakers, and communication headphone.
How do I change Audio output on VLC Mac?
If mac VLC is the same as windows, then go to tool –> preferences –> audio and then look for the audio output dropdown.
How do you change audio drivers?
Update audio drivers on Windows 10
- Click on the Start menu and type in Device Manager.
- Search for Sound, video and game controllers.
- Double-click on the audio entry and switch over to the Driver tab.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
How do I change the audio device in Windows 10?
- Press the Start button, then type sound, and select it from the search results.
- Under the Playback tab, select the device, then press Configure.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish configuring the device.