How do I add recognized devices on Facebook?
Implement Login for Devices
- Enable Login for Devices. Load your app’s dashboard and change Product > Facebook login > Settings > Login from Devices to ‘Yes’.
- Generate a Code.
- Display the Code.
- Poll for Authorization.
- Confirm Successful Login.
- Store Access Tokens.
How do I verify my government Facebook page?
To request a verified badge:
- Make sure you’re logged in to the account you’re requesting a verified badge for.
- Go to your profile and tap. .
- Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID).
- After you’ve filled out the form, tap Send.
Where do I find my Facebook login code?
Steps to receive a code for two-factor authentication: Open the Facebook app and tap the menu icon. Tap Settings & Privacy. Tap Code Generator.
Do you need a Facebook account for Portal?
You do not need a Facebook account to use Portal video-chat devices. In addition to those with personal Facebook accounts, Portal users with a WhatsApp account can use it to log in to their device.
How do I connect my Portal?
How to set up the Facebook Portal
- Unbox the Facebook Portal.
- Insert the power cord into the back of the Portal, and plug it into an outlet.
- After the Portal boots up, select the language you want to use.
- Select your Wi-Fi network, and enter your password.
How do I get my business Facebook page verified?
How to Verify Your Facebook Business Page
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- From General, click Page Verification.
- Click Verify this Page, then click Get Started.
- Enter a publicly listed phone number for your business, your country and language.
- Click Call Me Now to allow Facebook to call you with a verification code.