How do I add a course to my Garmin golf?
Before you play a course for the first time, you must download it using the Garmin Connect™ app.
- From the Garmin Connect app, select Download Golf Courses > .
- Select a golf course.
- Select Download. After the course finishes downloading, it appears in the list of courses on your vívoactive® 3 device.
When did Garmin S1 come out?
– Product Details
|UK Launch||01 October 2011|
|Dimensions||Width: 6.9mm, Height: 4.5mm, Depth: 1.4mm|
|Screen Size||Width: 2.5mm, Height: 2.5mm|
|Device Weight||52 grams|
How do I update the course on my Garmin?
Go to www.garmin.com/courses for more information.
- Connect the device to the charging cradle.
- Connect the USB end of the charging cradle to a USB port on your computer.
- Start CourseView Updater.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I find courses on my Garmin watch?
Search for Courses, segments, or activities in Garmin Connect
- Log in to Garmin Connect.
- Add a Courses widget from menu icon ( three lines in upper left corner)
- Click search icon in upper right of Courses widget ( magnifying glass)
- Enter City, State, Postal or Country in Starting Near field to change map view.
Does Garmin Connect have routes?
Automatic: Garmin Connect will generate a course based on distance and starting direction. The course will be created using Garmin Connect’s Trendline Popularity Routing feature to generate a course based on popular routes, streets, trails, etc.
Can you replace Garmin S1 strap?
The Garmin Approach S1 has a non-replaceable band. If the band on your Garmin Approach S1 has broken, torn or otherwise become unusable, we would recommend looking into upgrading to a new product, as repair services are discontinued.
How do I reset my Garmin Approach S1 watch?
- Press and hold Light/Power button, wait up to 30 seconds until device powers on/off.
- Press and hold the Down button and the Light/Power button.
- Release both buttons when the screen displays Clear user data select Yes.
- The setup screen will appear and the device will be set back to default factory settings.
How do Garmin courses work?
You can send a course from your Garmin Connect™ account to your device. After it is saved to your device, you can navigate the course on your device. You can follow a saved course simply because it is a good route. For example, you can save and follow a bike friendly commute to work.
How do I find courses on my Garmin app?