How do I access my UNSW student email?
Follow the simple steps below to access your unsw email.
- On your web browser, navigate to student.unsw.edu.au/emails.
- Click on the “Log in to Outlook online” button.
- Your username will be your [email protected].
- Your password will be your UNSW zPass.
- Click sign in.
How do I set up my UNSW email?
Outlook (Android Phone/Tablet) Set up
- Step 1 – Go to the App Store and install “Microsoft Outlook”.
- Step 2 – Open the app and type in your email in the following format [email protected] :
- Step 3 – After redirecting to the UNSW login portal, type in your zPass:
How do I set up an UNSW alumni email?
Alumni email forwarding
- Click the Settings option in the top right of the screen.
- Choose Mail from the menu.
- Choose Forwarding on the left of the screen.
- Click on Start Forwarding.
- Enter the email address you want your messages to be forwarded to.
- Click Save.
Is UNSW a good uni?
UNSW is rated as the 8th best Australian university in the 2016 Uni Reviews rankings. UNSW scores highly for academic reputation. It is generally ranked among the world’s top 100 universities.
What is a zPass UNSW?
The zPass is the universal password for primary online services at UNSW. The zPass provides access to myUNSW to view results, check financial statements, re-enrol each semester and update contact details as well as access to online library services.
How do I find my zID UNSW?
If you applied for a course directly with UNSW, you will already have your zID, which is an ID number starting with a ‘z’ and followed by 7 numbers (e.g. ‘z1234567’). If you applied for a course through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC), you may not know your zID.
Can UNSW alumni access to Library?
UNSW alumni can join the Library to borrow books and use the online resources and computers inside UNSW Libraries. Alumni memberships are free and valid for three years from the date of application.
How do I become an UNSW alumni?
The University considers you a member of the UNSW alumni community if you have completed an undergraduate, postgraduate or doctorate degree in full at either UNSW Sydney or UNSW Canberra. We also consider recipients of honorary degrees from UNSW to be UNSW alumni.