How can you quickly replace text?

Find and replace textGo to Home > Replace or press Ctrl+H.Enter the word or phrase you want to locate in the Find box.Enter your new text in the Replace box.Select Find Next until you come to the word you want to update.Choose Replace. To update all instances at once, choose Replace All.

How would you use Find and Replace to format text?

Summon the Find and Replace dialog box (press Ctrl+H). Clear all text and formatting from the Find What and Replace With text boxes. Click the Find What text box, and then click the Format button to choose a format to find. Click the Replace With text box, and then use the Format button to select a replacement format.

What can I say instead of I know?

Ways of saying that you know, understand or agree – thesaurusof course. adverb. used when you have just realized something.OK. interjection. all right. interjection. fair enough. phrase. I know. phrase. if you like. phrase. I see. phrase. I know what you mean. phrase.

How do you say I understand in a formal way?

Fair enough / I see where you’re coming from / I take your point / That makes sense. These are all polite ways to show that you understand and respect someone’s opinion, without having to say if you agree with them.