How can I test my IELTS speaking?
IELTS Speaking test: 10 tips from Experts
- Tip 1: Don’t memorise answers.
- Tip 2: Don’t use big and unfamiliar words.
- Tip 3: Use a range of grammatical structures.
- Tip 4: Don’t worry about your accent.
- Tip 5: Pause to think.
- Tip 6: Avoid using fillers.
- Tip 7: Extend your answers.
- Tip 8: Smiling helps pronunciation.
Is IELTS speaking test difficult?
Since the speaking test is quite complex, you may hear things about it which aren’t actually true. If you understand why these rumors are false, you will have a better chance of getting a high score.
What questions do IELTS speaking test?
Questions & Topics for IELTS Speaking Part 1
- Work. What is your job? Where do you work?
- Study. What do you study?
- Hometown. Where is your hometown?
- Home. Where is your home?
- Art. Are you good at art?
- Bicycles. Do you have a bike?
- Birthdays. Do you usually celebrate your birthdays?
- Computers. Do you often use a computer?
How can I get 9 in IELTS speaking?
Here are his points in a list with some extra tips for IELTS Speaking:
- don’t be shy.
- enjoy the chat with the examiner.
- your ideas are not important – your knowledge is not being tested.
- say your ideas with confidence and showcase your language skills.
- simple ideas explained using excellent English can get you band score 9.
Can we lie in IELTS speaking?
Is it possible to lie in IELTS Speaking? Answer: Yes, you can lie. It won’t affect your score.
How do you start a speaking test?
How To Begin Your Part 2 Talk
- the one I’d like to tell you about is…
- my favourite was…
- I’d like to talk about…
- Let me tell you about…
- Personally, I would have to say…
- the one who/that stands out is…
- I’m going to tell you about… IELTS Jacky. 20.6K subscribers.
What are the 3 parts of IELTS speaking?
Speaking test: What is the IELTS Speaking test?
- Part 1: Introduction and Interview.
- Part 2: Individual long term.
- Part 3: Two-way discussion.
Who got 9 in IELTS?
The IELTS test is globally accepted as an evidence of English proficiency by over 9000 organizations in more than 135 countries for education, immigration, and professional purposes….IELTS Band 9 Score –
|IELTS Band Score||Skill Level|
How can I get 7.5 speaking?
- Smile and be yourself. On test day, one of the biggest ways that students ruin their score is by being nervous.
- Know what the examiner wants. One secret to doing well on any test is knowing what the exam is testing.
- Use interesting vocabulary.
- Use lots of linking words.
- Practice speaking English.