How can I check my challan status in Punjab?
Use the Government of India official website- Parivahan, to check your challan status:
- Visit the Parivahan e-challan webpage.
- Enter your Challan number/vehicle number/ Driving license number.
- A list of your e-challans shall be displayed.
- Click on the challan to check its status.
How can I pay challan online in Ludhiana?
Steps to Check and pay Traffic eChallan online to Ludhiana Traffic Police, Punjab
- Step 1: Visit the website of Ludhiana Traffic Police of Challan.
- Step 2: Enter VEHICLE NO.
- Step 3: Enter your NAME.
- Step 4: Click on SEARCH Button.
- Step 5: Select the Challan you want to pay.
- Step 6: Enter the information asked for.
Can we pay challan online in Punjab?
e-Pay Punjab has made it easier for citizens to pay traffic challan in five major cities in Punjab. It can be paid via internet banking, ATM, over the counter in banks, and other digital payment channels. Citizens can also view online details of the paid challan through both the App and Website.
How do I pay my traffic e-challan online?
Citizens can now pay their electronic challans online through the ePay mobile application. Inspector-General of Police Punjab Inam Ghani inaugurated the electronic challan online payment system at the Punjab Safe Cities Authority headquarters.
How can I check the challan of my car?
Step 1: Download the Park+ app or visit the website. Step 2: Click on the ‘Challan’ tab. Step 3: Enter your vehicle registration number and click on Challan Details.
What is the fine for no helmet in Punjab?
In Punjab, the challan amount for riding without wearing a helmet has increased from Rs 100 in the past to Rs 1,000 now. More than that, even the licence of the offender can be suspended for 3 months.
What is CP Ludhiana?
The 2001 batch IPS officer, Dr Kaustubh Sharma, is the new Commissioner of Police (CP), Ludhiana. He replaced IPS Gurpreet Singh Bhullar, who is now posted as the DIG, Anti-Gangster Task Force, Punjab.
Who is SSP Ludhiana?
Ketan Baliram Patil, who was SSP, Ludhiana rural, has been transferred. He has been replaced by Deepak Hilori. Hilori was earlier deputed as SSP, Amritsar Rural. Thank you for subscribing to our Daily News Capsule newsletter.
How can I get PSID for e Challan?
Procedure to Get Challan/PSID for Vehicle Token Tax for Vehicles Registered in Punjab Pakistan Via Application
- Step 1: Download Application.
- Step 2: Register at Application.
- Step 3: Form Filling.
- Step 4: Sign in to Your Account.
- Step 5: Select “Excise & Taxation Department”
- Step 6: Select “Token Tax”
How can I get Bank challan?
Fill in relevant details such as tax amount, year of assessment, address and PAN. Remember to collect the challan receipt, which should have the 7-digit BSR code of the bank branch, date of deposit of challan, and challan serial number. These details need to be quoted in your income tax return.
How can I pay challan online through JazzCash?
How to Pay E-Challan Through JazzCash
- First, generate the PSID (Payment Slip ID) by going onto the e-pay portal and entering your CNIC and car number.
- You will receive an auto-generated 17-digit ID via text message.
- Next log into the JazzCash app.
- Select the “View All” option.
What is PSID number for e-Challan?
Payment Slip ID (PSID) is a 17-digit unique number generated by WeBOC system for making payment of dues by the trader through internet banking, automated teller machines (ATM), bank’s mobile applications, Over the Counter (OTC), Easy Paisa, Jazz Cash etc.