How can I change my SIM card and keep the same number with smart?
You may visit your nearest Smart Store and just bring 1 Valid ID as Proof of Identification. ID should show your Name, Picture, ID number, Signature and Issuing Entity. SIM replacement cost is free.
How do I replace my old SIM with a new smart SIM?
Upgrade your SIM in these easy steps!
- Turn off your phone. Remove your old SIM and replace it with the LTE Upgrade SIM.
- Turn on phone and wait for the SMS instruction from 3723. Reply to the message with your mobile number.
- Wait for the SMS confirmation.
- Restart your phone to complete the SIM upgrade process.
How do I upgrade my old TNT SIM card?
- Purchase an LTE-Ready Self-Service Upgrade SIM from Smart Stores & official retail partners for only P10.
- Using your current SIM, text GET PIN to 7927 for free.
- Insert LTE Upgrade SIM and enter the 6-digit PIN from earlier.
- Wait for about 15 minutes and restart your phone.
Can you get a new SIM card for iPhone?
“When you receive your new iPhone, get a new SIM card from your carrier to activate on your phone number or insert an activated SIM. We recommend using a new SIM to get the most up-to-date features. “
Can I change SIM card and keep the same number?
Yes, you can. If you move from one network to another then you need to ask your old network for a PAC code, and give it to your new network within 30 days. Your new network will port your mobile number over to your new SIM.
How do you change the SIM card in an iPhone?
Go to Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you’ll see a prompt to select OK or Update. Remove your iPhone SIM card or iPad SIM card from the SIM card tray and then put the SIM card back. Make sure that the SIM tray closes completely and isn’t loose.
How can I change my 4g SIM to 5G?
- Swipe up.
- Select Settings.
- Select Connections.
- Select Mobile networks.
- Select Network mode.
- Select your preferred option.
Does getting a new SIM card change your number?
You need to understand that when you replace your SIM card, you’ll automatically be getting a new phone number since cell phone numbers are actually associated with the SIM cards and not the individual phones. You should hold on to your existing SIM and simply pop it back in when you get back home.
Can I port my SIM online?
To port mobile number online, visit the MNP page on the website and enter your area pin code and mobile number. Select a plan according to your needs and place an order to get Vi SIM delivered to your doorstep free of cost.