Can cauliflower be put in sambar?
cauliflower sambar recipe: in a large vessel add cauliflower florets along with a cup of water. also add salt to taste. next add turmeric powder and give a good mix. close the lid and get to a boil.
How do you make cauliflower curry rice?
How to make cauliflower curry
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan or kadai.
- Then add ⅓ cup chopped onions.
- Saute the onions on medium-low flame till they become translucent.
- Next add 1.5 teaspoons ginger-garlic paste or crushed ginger-garlic.
- Mix and saute the ginger-garlic, till the raw aroma of ginger-garlic goes away.
How do you make cauliflower masala?
Masala Cauliflower (Masala Gobi)
- 1 medium or large cauliflower cut into florets.
- 2 tablespoons oil of choice.
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds.
- ½ teaspoon fennel seeds.
- 1 onion diced.
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic.
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger.
- 1 serrano pepper or green chili minced.
What is sambar called in English?
sambar in American English (ˈsæmbər, ˈsɑːm-) noun. a deer, Cervus unicolor, of India, Sri Lanka, southeastern Asia, the East Indies, and the Philippines, having three-pointed antlers. Also: sambur, sambhar, sambhur.
How do you make cauliflower Curry Andhra style?
- 1 Cauliflower (gobi) , cut into small florets.
- 2 Potatoes (Aloo) , cut into medium sized pieces.
- 2 Tomatoes , chopped.
- 1 sprig Curry leaves.
- 4 cloves Garlic , chopped.
- 2 Green Chillies , slit.
- 1 tablespoon Red Chilli powder.
- 2 tablespoon Garam masala powder.
What can I eat with sambar?
Sambar is served with steamed rice, idli, dosa or medu vadai or uttapam. You can vary the consistency of sambhar and serve it with whatever dish you are making like idli or dosa or rice. A slightly thin sambhar is served with idli, dosa and medu vada. Medium to thick consistency sambar is served with steamed rice.