Are museums open on Boxing Day in London?
Below is a list of the museums that I thought of, and their opening hours, where known. Maybe it’ll inspire you to visit some of the smaller museums over Christmas. Opening hours also may vary, so if going early/late, check their website first as well….London Museums open over Christmas.
Where should I go on Boxing Day?
15 fun ideas for things to do on Boxing Day
- 1 Blow away the cobwebs with a walk.
- 2 Watch a movie.
- 3 Go to the beach.
- 4 Hit the ice.
- 5 Go out for lunch.
- 6 Take in a show.
- 7 Go on a Boxing Day bike ride.
- 8 Go to the zoo.
Does London celebrate Boxing Day?
Boxing Day is the day after Christmas Day and falls on 26 December. It’s also a public bank holiday in the UK.
What is there to do in London on Boxing Day 2021?
Things to Do Around London on Boxing Day 2021
- Doing unlimited shopping. Shopping is the ultimate thing to do on Boxing Day.
- Taking a walk in Richmond Park.
- Visiting Kew Gardens.
- Ice Skating at Somerset House.
- Southbank Centre Wintertime Market.
- Enjoying rides at the Hyde Park.
- City lights of London.
- Madame Tussauds.
Is Covent Garden open on Boxing Day?
It is always open.
What time does Harrods open on Boxing Day?
7. Re: Does Harrods and Selfridges open on Boxing Day? You really could have found out the store information yourself but Harrods will be closed and Selfridges will be open 9am until 9pm. 8.
Is Oxford Street open on Boxing Day?
John Lewis Oxford Street is closed on 26th December, so the picture may vary from shop to shop.
What can we do on Boxing Day 2020?
9 ideas for things to do on Boxing Day
- Blow away the cobwebs. A family walk is often a good way to spend Boxing Day.
- Watch a movie.
- Lego unboxing day.
- Sales Shopping.
- Christmas lights.
- 101 ways with leftover turkey.
- Take the tree down!
What to do on Boxing Day in London?
Things to do on Boxing Day in London Christmas at Kew Gardens Skate at Somerset House Boxing Day Walk in Richmond Park Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Southbank Centre Wintertime Market Christmas lights in London
How do you Celebrate Christmas in London this year?
Take a hangover-busting winter walk through one of London’s glorious green spaces; gawp at the city’s eyebending Christmas light displays; or go to a panto (cos you couldn’t last year, remember?). This year, let’s make December 26 great again.
Where are the best Christmas party venues in London in December?
Head over to Apothecary in Shoreditch on the 26th December for delicious Japanese dishes, free-flowing cocktails and live DJs adding to the party vibes. Tickets from £35.00 – £55.00
What’s on at Christmas Theatre in London?
Whether it’s a cutesy puppet show for toddlers, a traditional family trip to see a pantomime, or a dazzling night at the circus, our guide to Christmas theatre in London has got you covered. London Bridge City’s annual Christmas market is back from November 16.